Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Train Groping Streaming

people

hello to everyone and here I am again! the days pass quickly and are always very full, every minute I would have something to say, to express and be heard. obviously I can not say anything so I just write what strikes me most.
the nice thing about London is that there are people from all over the world living peacefully together. no discrimination: if at first astounded to see a man with a turban who was driving a taxi or a Muslim woman with that the burqa is committed by primark, Nos I do now more appropriate, although there are some things that strike me. like to see an Oriental woman, those who have the burqa which covers the whole body, head, and leaves only the eyes uncovered (I humbly apologize to VanessaDiVirgilio if I do not know the specific name and ask her to tell us so we educated a bit ': D) and buy clothes. I probably took the opportunity to go out in pajamas and with her hair mushy, yet you see these women spend a fortune on clothes that no one can see great. it fascinates me and saddens me at the same time!
cmq another less obvious but what is interesting to see those people that we would be called "sfattone" or "alternative" to talk with men in suits, or eat at burger king or grab a coffee at Starbucks. these people we would never dare to do this, socialize only with other sfattoni and should never be in chains because "little alternative." in essence, our alternatives are also very open minded. here everyone can externalize and represent what he feels to be without being labeled as a group.
talking about something else I enjoy a lot at school to notice the accents of foreigners, the most obvious thing is that the Italian tends to accentuate all the consonants, like "dis is the Tinc det Tin", the English do not know how to pronounce Y and say "gies" instead of "yes" or the V and say "bacancy" instead of "vacancy", while the Hungarians just do not make it to pronounce the W and say "vat" rather than "what." in the end I think all these things make the nicest people. but I wonder why the mistakes Italians hate them, I would suppress my Italian pronunciation.
fashion in the course is beautiful, interesting and even here there are specific subjects. There is a lady of a certain age who is a teacher but who dreams of opening a clothing store, a doctor who wants to know the dictates of fashion, an Australian girl who is in the midst of a Eurotrip in iterrail during which he did crazy things like bungee jumping, a guy who does videos for MTV. probably for them I will be yet another strange subject, the Italian who does not understand a chip only -.- 'of course I understand what I say but yielding to me when I expose salt. the end is not any exposure, there are specific terms in the fashion, the names of fabrics, colors, textures, modes of marketing, styles, types of shows etc. yet they are where I look around superinteressata that effort my head until it burst to the point that I have to take two drugs to pass the headaches. the only thing I was heartened that the teacher said that she found herself in a situation where he had to work with a group in which they were all foreigners and could not communicate, but argues that when there is half a fashion, the language is that: expressing enthusiasm for a pattern or color is not difficult and if there is someone who thinks like you automatically create the feeling. I seem to be back to the stone age where they communicated with instinct, and the thing I do not mind. Tomorrow I start my sketchbook, and there is that I can express myself!
night people!

0 comments:

Post a Comment