Sunday, October 10, 2010

Cubefield Unblocked Play

three days with the sun!

Hello everyone, I have just three fantastic days with my boyfriend and I must confess I'm gone I missed more than before! For three days I felt like a mere tourist and a resident at short notice. but as soon as my boyfriend has come on the bus that carried him to the airport, I was catapulted back into the previous situation: a stranger in a city that does not belong to that is to live with strangers who speak a language almost unknown or semiconosciuta. I love this city, London is a beautiful, full of attractions, do not you ever get bored! but I must also say that in a month I have not had a hug, a kiss, a caress from a person that I loved him. Here many acquaintances but few friends.
we were still in Brighton and it is beautiful! I did not expect so beautiful, really: small, cozy, designed in great detail, full of soothing colors and quiet place where you would not want to ever leave. in addition the temperature was perfect and this makes the city more friendly. now I want to visit Oxford and Eastbourne. in fact we have already been to Oxford seven years ago and I remember his beautiful, all Gothic, with pedestrian streets full of libraries! to say nothing of the last areas of London such as Richmond, Wimbledon, Kew Gardens etc. certainly deserve a lot, the problem is that half a day is not enough and I have classes in the afternoon, so all these things would remain relegated to the weekend.
in the next operation will try to talk about food in London and the British way of eating ... well worth a separate post!
's all folks! take care!

0 comments:

Post a Comment