Thursday, September 30, 2010

Is It Safe To Take Zovirax If I Have Lupus?

my life

heyia! here I am after some 'days ... life goes well here and, paradoxically, I think the person I'm tying the most is my host mum, I'm sure that back in his very Italian feel absence. she is not one that arises at a different level from you, does not arise as a "mother", a lot of talk about all sorts of topics like we're friends, we have fun together and drink together ahahah
last night we went out with her friends, very nice too, beneath the rain danced and sang songs of usher, snoop dog and so on. We ate Mexican, and we (have) the sewers ahahahha how drunk the best part is that these English do not ever get drunk! OO
today beginning a course in fashion and are a bit 'agitated because I'm afraid I do not understand everything, I hope that there are other foreigners as the prof will be forced to speak a little' slower. but at the same time supereccitata are and I can not wait! : D
with English is a bit 'better understanding in exposure even if they are still a landslide, I'm trying to learn the British accent and talking about the whole "wraità, draivà" but every time I open my mouth that comes out terrible Italian accent. Professor says that we seem to sing when we speak Italian, their English has a whole tone below, without ups and downs, we say very boring. the thing that is wrong more often that damn "h" strong that they use to say such as "Here" or "House" and "th" to say "think", "thought", etc.. not to mention the "s" that should be put where nn nn and put them where they go. ok, slowly get better, Meanwhile I'm learning a lot 'of new words. taking the money I'm sure that 10 weeks is not enough to improve my level, but what I did here in 3 weeks I have not done in months of lessons UNIV.
now I loooong day today is a full, see you soon people!

0 comments:

Post a Comment