Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Life Expectasncy From Throat Cancer

The cat came back

A month ago I adopted a kitten. A lean and mangy little spider that my sister found in a ditch while jogging, abandoned with her two siblings from the progeny of some erotic works cheap.
Initially, my studio was flooded with organic bedding, food and med-dépandance huge cage in which to accept the spider and her brother waiting for weaning and the return from vacation to my brother, then a couple of weeks ago, I open the cage and his little brother is welcomed like a prince by his new adoptive family, so Maki and I remain in private.
That became six and, occasionally, eight or ten.
Because I work, and you leave the little - in the meantime has taken possession of any soft surface of the house - all alone and sad during the day?
Thus begins the pilgrimage to the sight of the little freak of near relatives that narrows and moves it in different sequences, chew my shoes, to destroy my books, and tends to stick to my Tarzan, scratching on my couch and pushed food.
My mother, my father, my cousin, my brother .. Sometimes too close.
But that's okay, if you want to keep him company there is no problem.
The other night I'm on the train back home, undone and rumpled after a day's work, dozing, and I think that is the ice cream in the freezer. I think as a consolation prize for a day that I have caramelized, literally. I think a taste, a teaspoon at a time, a drop of chocolate after another.
get home, I put the car away and went inside. There are My parents, both with my mother holding her sleeping spider.
"The company did" they say. "We had dinner here not to leave him alone" they say. "Ah, we've finished the ice cream."

0 comments:

Post a Comment