Thursday, December 2, 2010

Scorpio Guy Is Interested

Curre curre Guaglio

I feel much solidarity with the demonstrations of students these days, I think they are right, but the cynicism that I have gained over the years allows me to be much hope for positive results of these protests.
Anyway, I'm glad to see that something is moving in their neat little conscience and not shrug their shoulders and update their Facebook status via mobile phone "can not you perk kapire anxiety.

Rogoredo Tuesday arrival in Milan by metro to catch the train back home: a big man smiles at me and I do not recommend climbing the side of the Ticket better take the other ladder because there is an event.

I go up and there will be some fifty boys on the tracks to protest.

and at least twenty cops in riot gear.

The boys were peacefully occupying the first track, there were at least four other free tracks and all trains had gained 25 minutes of delay while police and other non-qualified people ran piled at the entrance station.

Close three of the four gateways to the ticket might have been excessive, given the people who were inside the cold and in the unfortunate event that could trigger the panic was really a mess.

Fortunately, no panic, the only reaction was that of a hysterical girl who took the time to scold a couple of students chanting for his dignity, which create discomfort and opportunity to go elsewhere to protest.

What I could gather around me was a large chicken coop on the time you were late doing back home, which boosted my cynicism, but that did not help the children in their protest, so much so that shortly after they left disconsolate to the subway.

Trains, for their part, have developed further delay .. for solidarity, I suppose.

0 comments:

Post a Comment