Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Where To Buy Famous Stars And Straps Mall

Clint Eastwood

The year 2011 started well enough after all.
I was trolling for a room full of people, December 31, when it is time for X, I lent a hand - without do damage! - In a restaurant from 60 seats in the low hills and I was fine to dry mountains and mountains of glasses.
I have also done earlier this year, one thing that I did not time and it is really a good improvement over the usual trend, real Uic?!
They tell me that horoscopes are favorable, to Rob is always a bit 'cryptic (Rob, joy, "to make sure that you want to keep your eyes open." Is not exactly a council water roses ..), and other disasters if you do not stand between me and the good mood, it could also be a good year.
That, said the Jan. 12, could appear reckless assertion, but I want to be optimistic and think that everything turn for the better.
My Karma needs it.
I will not do the list of good intentions, we say that there are a couple of things I'd like to realize, how to give a cut to the University examinations, stabilize the work as much as allow me to make commitments in the medium term listen to music genres that do not know and maybe update the blog regularly.
I would say that it does not take a disastrous engagement. Just a little bit 'of martial discipline.


0 comments:

Post a Comment