Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Pattycake Online Blog

Girls just want to have fun


We have found a home in the center, and it matters little that the current occupants of the apartment are at war, we do not give great weight to the assertions of our delirious future roommate, nicknamed Psycho, later their furious arguments in front of the butcher.
The house we like, we have no idea what to expect with Psyche, even though about half of the first week, some suspicion had come.
There I am, sitting on the couch, with Psyche.
She is standing at the door of the dining room.
Me: "Well, Psyche, we talked with the hosts and everyone should knock on wood, at this point, given the aura of the evil eye Pirandellian couple hundred years" left us with their bunch of keys .. I would say that we must make a copy "
Psyche:" Ah .. but why? "
Me: "Because the deck is missing for V."
Psycho: "I do not understand .."
Me: "So, is your a bunch, a bunch ce 'She has a bunch we have given the hosts .. need a copy See '
Psycho: "I do not follow."
I look up to see her belly to keep silent laughter.
Groundhog Day, keeping count with the fingers in front of wide-open blue eyes of Psyche, "So, a bunch is your one she's got a bunch of my own, I have given D., missing the deck to See, that fact will do, since there are no other .. "
Psycho: "I did not understand .."

No, not funny .. m'รจ ricapitato this morning, and it was quite funny.
If nothing else, no one was rolling on the floor in convulsions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment