Tuesday, August 31, 2010

West Coast Choppers Silverado Ss

Whiskey in the Jar


A Belfast the sidewalks are gray, with enormous piastrellone cement.
Exit from bus station, look for the center and you come across in the Opera House, then in these palaces clear, you stick in the direction of Town Hall and find out what the hall looks like a royal residence, with that green lawn full of smiling teenage emo vigil on which a huge statue of Queen Victoria.
naive to think of being in a dreary place, marked by recent events, rather than in front of me is a healthy optimism.
I go to the west, and as I approach Derry the story I expect to encounter in Belfast is becoming increasingly evident in the billboards changed with the spray London derry and flags Republic.
The city is beautiful, even if the day is gray and I have to deal with bulky backpack, the story is in the air. I will have penetrated deep into the Bogside, which is just where I went .. Today there are tourists, in front of the murals you see groups of elderly people on a trip that listen to recite a guide for the umpteenth time the story is now a bit 'worn out.

I leave Ulster and continue north.
Arrive Dunfanaghy, get off the bus and ask the driver where is the youth hostel. I takes us - is five miles down.
Dunfanaghy is an important step in my journey, because I do two things that do not belong to me means a breach of private property and hitchhiking. The first to enjoy the lake - never been happier to violate the law (and annoy the sheep) - the second since returning to the hostel after a five-hour walk under the water would not be fun.
About a kilometer from the city there is a path that runs through most of ' Horn Head take it with my shoes and my city felpetta summer. My optimism, despite a lovely hour and a half at the beach, feet in the North Sea that will cause me feverish 12 hours, is ousted after about three hours from the carcass of a sheep that I meet on my path.
But I'm here to write clearly are smarter than a sheep.

From this wonderful countryside allotment to Galway and Aran Islands where ustionerĂ² my white pig leather with a delicate sun of Ireland walking to reach a fortress overlooking the sea.

After Galway will be the turn of Dublin, Temple Bar, Trinity College (university inspiring .. go away, do not worry), street artists, museums and art galleries of Guinness and the churches.
I even touched the hand of a mummy.


.. sheep just behind me rather nervous ..

0 comments:

Post a Comment