Sunday, August 29, 2010

D2nt Bot Public Setup

ST.MORITZ-Saluver CELERINA article published on 03/15/2008 dovesciare.it, pistefamose.it

Thursday, March 13, 2008 08.30: "I'm already Marguns, m.2278, and get ready to face my first downhill in St. Moritz ........ I did not sleep this night, ( as always happens to me when I go to sleep thinking that I will see the dawn of a new ski resort), but I can not start ....... skis, boots tight, but the view paralyzes me:
LAKE ST.MORITZ, all white with snow the day before;
TRACKS Pontresina, in the face of the mountain;
THE CITY 'THAT WAKES ;
DESERT AIRPORT ........... and I up there, virtually alone, I think that "only" four hours before I was at home, to exempt (Lonato, BS), and now I'm here , to enjoy the sunrise in Sankt Moritz!
Parto.
The track is a beautiful red, varied, with straight panoramic t'invogliano to stop to take a picture, and learned a bit more challenging, addressed in speed, they give you some good feelings.
Powder snow, immaculate, too good ... too bad, have already arrived in the valley ..........
But soon leave for another descent ........ overview! "
; Marcello Desenzani SDM

0 comments:

Post a Comment