Sunday, August 29, 2010

How To Make A Simple Telescope At Home

1) The Pearl of the Dolomites: Cortina d'Ampezzo! Posted Giov.10-up dovesciare.it 4-08, pistefamose . it


I learned to ski at 16 and since then (now I have 46) each year for thirty years, I always went to ski and have skied on almost all the tracks in northern Italy, because I had the curiosity, the desire to know them all!
I skied almost always on a Wednesday.
It took 30 years of skiing to discover, finally, last but not least, the Pearl of the Dolomites, Cortina d'Ampezzo!
I had never found so beautiful and scenic trails, hard ........ and irresistible! I did not know which way to turn around to admire all those beautiful mountains Pink and White (also visible in the dark)!
We left, reluctantly, to 18.15, and the mountains, with their light, enlightens the city.
and I think we made only 40 of the 140 km of slopes of Cortina : we opted for Tofane , as before skiing in Cortina ............. remain CRYSTAL , FALORIA, 5 TOWERS, THE CHICKEN (linked "via Lagazuoi" with Val Badia), one is the best (according to George Lovat, a friend and an expert skier to Jesolo).
Describe a nice track ......... Cortina is impossible, it would seem like a disservice to another track in Cortina.
Marcello SDM

0 comments:

Post a Comment