Thursday, February 3, 2011

Cheesy I Love You Quotes

Puramente casual

February is a critical month for me, one month of difficult and complicated.
I noticed last week, I had an epiphany watching the profile of 'essex V. It was supported, flat and smooth, against a cloudy sky and cold on with that last lampshade that is the sun of the five and a quarter in January.
The revelation that made me the essex was that very clear sky, those clouds visible and the knowledge that the days stretched out every day.
Bella discovery.
Yes, of course, but I'm anxious, nervous, how to fry a meatball.
Frigg because it is as if the light finally stretching to touch, pushing, kicking for me to do something because stop to stay here with our hands to shell these days I think I might be damp and a.
at home to study, to see a movie, to do the laundry.
a coffee with a friend, to see a museum, to make love.
in Suva in a park in Perth to watch the evening news in Queensland, to Wellington to get a ticket for a ferry.
Now, that Esselunga V. Revelation is a phony, I also know that I would like all these things in order, I do not need the blue sky faded rat, I have my masochistic mania, such as visiting the site of Star Alliance where I prepare the budget for a ticket online for around the world, or remember to include my friend that we go to Hawaii.
But in February each year reminds me that winter is over and it's time to move, to do, and I can not stand it anymore.
We can skip it and go straight to mid-March, so I do not even celebrate my birthday?


0 comments:

Post a Comment