Friday, April 9, 2010

Arthritis Nud Talocruralis

Over the rainbow


Damn me and when I decide to go to the movies.

Isa last night and I decide to go see a movie, an evening among adults without small Attila taking by force the remote to see dogs and cats blue pink dress up strawberries in acid trip without parents that you stop seeing small Attila ecstatic howling which has plastered his shirt to dinner on the little man she's wearing and without the minimum restraint, because the two thirtysomethings have decided to spend two hours with Robert Pattinson full screen.
The movie is "Remember me " that it is true that the idol of teenage protagonist, but boy is the saddest film ever! Even sadder than " PS I love you , "in which he dies and she must overcome the grief receiving a monthly paper a message that reminds us how wonderful her husband was dead. Even sadder, the" Prince of Tides "in which Nick Nolte Barbra Streisand leaves telling her that he loves her, but also loves his wife," only the longest .
Well, it was heartbreaking to see this movie. Getting up in lights on and see the valley of tears on the chairs behind us was even more heartbreaking. But the worst thing is to realize that thirty years I played and I do take evil to be a sad movie.



0 comments:

Post a Comment